With the advent of blockchain technology, digital startups have started to create a network of value that provides customers with a unique method of transferring ownership and recording the settlement of real-world assets.
Proxeus can be thought of as a new workflow engine and platform that can be used by tech-driven individuals to generate documents which can in turn be used to make new DApps using blockchain technology.
This platform was the winner of the 2018 Swiss FinTech Early Stage Award. When using Proxeus, users will possess the ability to create new digital solutions by putting information into the network and building new workflows without having to spend time learning a brand-new programming language like Python or Rails.
The aim of this service is to help bring traditional companies and blockchain technology together. This is achieved primarily by rebuilding blockchain systems for traditional businesses so that they can be fully integrated into existing enterprises or layers of a program.
Lastly, this platform also serves as a proxy between the traditional business space and the crypto domain. Proxeus gives users of all knowledge levels the ability to create blockchain applications that are affordable and can be used in conjunction with existing enterprise systems.
- Proxeus provides customers with a series of building blocks that can help organizations add extra value to their existing services.
- The system focuses on creating digital documents that can be read by humans (PDF) as well as by machines (JSON).
- Documents can be verified and notarized within the native blockchain. They can also be stored as encrypted files off-chain.
- The service is presently compatible with the Ethereum and Hyperledger blockchains.
- It has a highly simple user interface that can be used by novice as well as experienced blockchain operators.
Proxeus’ unique work model combines three layers of services on top of the blockchain. They include:
- Proxeus Core
- Native operational modules
- Third-party DApps
Key offerings of the Proxeus ecosystem
The DApps that can be created on the Proxeus core span a diverse range of use cases and can be implemented within niche areas such as:
- Document certification and notarization
- Reporting of blockchain events
- Smart contract generation
- Development of voting services
All of the aforementioned services can be used by network participants via either a web client or the company’s mobile application.
Visual representation of the core modules employed by Proxeus
For added context, Proxeus works in a way that is quite analogous to Outlook. For example, the platform deploys an SMTP layer on top of a TCP-IP protocol, thereby making interactions easier and more streamlined.
Other important advantages of Proxeus include:
- The platform allows users to employ workflows, documents and IPs that have been produced by community members.
- Customers have the option to store documents off-chain with storage providers that make use of the native XES token.
- All stored documents are automatically notarized on the blockchain.
- Users can build their own blockchain-based applications without needing to go through countless hours of coding.
- Organizations using Proxeus don’t have to forgo the use of existing paper-based workflows.
How it works
Proxeus uses a foundational structure that incorporates the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum currently offers blockchain enthusiasts with one of the most robust frameworks for constructing and developing novel decentralized applications. It also serves as an abstraction layer which is designed to deploy contracts on other blockchains as well — such as Hyperledger.
The structural outline of the ecosystem
The core components of this service are designed to allow for the quick creation of documents. Some of the primary functional modules of Proxeus include:
- Form and document generator
- Workflow builder and manager
- Blockchain registry
Additionally, there are certain value-added services that users can deploy when making use of this platform. Those services relate to:
- Data importation
- External storage
- Monitoring of blockchain events
- Execution of smart contracts
Lastly, third-party users also have the freedom to build their own applications on this platform. Applications built on Proxeus can be monetized using payments in crypto or fiat currencies — depending on one’s particular needs.
About the team
Antoine Verdon is the co-founder and CEO of this venture. According to his LinkedIn profile, Antoine is also the founder of Sandbox, a global network of young entrepreneurs under 30. Additionally, he has been in the crypto domain for more than five years and was named one of the top 100 Swiss personalities by esteemed publications such as L’Hebdo and Bilan. Antoine holds a law degree from the Universities of Fribourg and St. Gallen.
Patrick Allemann is the CIO of this project. He has extensive knowledge of both data security and cryptography and has previously been associated with a host of ventures related to secure data storage.
Artan Veliju is Proxeus’ Chief Technical Officer. He has been in the blockchain domain for nearly a decade and has worked on technologies related to:
- Merchant integration
- Bitcoin ATMs
- Blockchain-secured storage services
- Mobile apps for the trading of tokenized assets
Lastly, Philippe Furter is the COO of this project. According to his professional bio, Philippe previously served as the CIO of an international shipping company where he helped digitize their business infrastructure.
Token Performance History
As mentioned earlier, all internal transactions taking place within the Proxeus ecosystem are governed by a native currency called XES.
XES token lifetime performance history (courtesy of CoinMarketCap)
Having been introduced to the market just over a week ago, XES tokens have remained quite stable in their value.
Initially sold at a rate of $0.25, the tokens are currently being traded at $0.177.
Proxeus delivers its customer base with an easy-to-use product that gives users the power to create blockchain applications that are affordable and compatible with current enterprise systems.
As a result of its unique technological offerings, it would not be surprising to see this service do well this year.
If you would like to invest in Proxeus, XES trading pairs are currently available on Qryptos, IDEX, and Radar Relay.
via The Merkle https://themerkle.com
May 9, 2018 at 07:04PM
Speed up your bitcoin transactions at SpdyBit.io